Stakeholders Driving Payment Evolution and Digital Identity
ACT Canada is the internationally-recognized authority, trusted knowledge resource and catalyst for change in payments and secure identity. We serve stakeholders from around the world, working with them to shape the future of mobile, NFC, loyalty, leveraging EMV and secure payments. For more than 23 years, ACT Canada has been providing members with insights, networking opportunities and visibility in this ever-changing market.
As a non-profit membership association, ACT Canada supports our members, protects their interests, and helps them grow the market and their business. Working with issuers, acquirers, merchants, regulators, brands and solution providers on key issues such as identity management, we are laying the groundwork for a vibrant, safe and ubiquitous payment market in Canada.
Join an elite industry partnership whose members are shaping the payments and secure identity landscape. Become an ACT Canada member today! Click here for details.
- Utilize our seasoned market experts year-round to support and advance your business needs
- Understand today's issues with a historical context (leveraging EMV, mobile, self-regulation)Access unique and timely information on key market forces, advances, players and challenges
- Get a local and international perspective on the industry's public and private sector applications
- Tap into our wealth of knowledge on market risks, barriers, opportunities and growth strategies
- Take advantage of a neutral and non-competitive forum to meet and discuss issues
- Share learning with others on increasing revenue, decreasing cost and reducing risk
- Attend valuable events to connect with long-term players and meet new market entrants
- Leverage our global network of contacts and resources, exclusively for members
- Connect with members who can help further your interests and advance your business
- Boost your brand profile with the 'Who's Who' of the local and global market
- Position your company with enhanced exposure in our Association newsletter
- Profile your organization's products and services in our Association directory
- Enjoy opportunities to speak at our industry conferences and forums
- Work alongside key influencers on one of our Strategic Leadership Teams
ACT Canada is proud to be a founding member of ISCAN www.iscan.ca, the International Smart Card Associations Network. Serving our members though global collaboration.