DC Payments, a global leader in payment processing services, is seeking a Analyst, Fraud and Payment Solutions to join its corporate team. Reporting to the Manager, Fraud and Payment Solutions, is responsible for supporting two ancillary product lines for DC Payments' clients. The position is responsible for developing and implementing fraud mitigation strategies utilizing ACI's PRM solution, in order to effectively control fraud losses for DC Payments' clients. This involves data mining within the Fraud Detection System (PRM) and other transactional databases, identifying existing and emerging fraud trends and recommending rules and strategies to be implemented once they have been tested for effectiveness and operational impacts.
The incumbent will attend meetings with DC Payments clients to discuss fraud trends and concepts. The position also supports the Payment Solutions (Card Products) business by assisting with day-to-day card manufacturing and personalization activities such as card order investigations, monthly billing and invoicing reconciliations and inventory forecasting. In addition, this position will support client work requests and projects, including business requirements analysis, documentation, co-ordination of work tasks and facilitation of UAT and PAT testing, as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
• Entry to Intermediate level query development and reporting using Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with ACI's Proactive Risk Manager (PRM) solution an asset
• Documentation in support of analysis, change control and audit requirements
• Client Support Experience
• Payment card fraud detection and prevention experience an asset
• Intermediate to Expert Microsoft Office Skills
• Invoicing and reconciliation experience an asset
• Familiarity with card manufacturing and personalization an asset
• Understanding of bank cards, fraud mitigation tools and best practices an asset
• Experience with EMV and payment processing
• Business Analysis Experience an asset
Some key responsibilities include the following:
• Extracts and prepares data for analyses
• Develops intelligence on fraud trends through data mining and analyses
• Recommends fraud rules and strategies that will help prevent fraud losses for clients
• Develops and maintains periodic and ad hoc reporting as necessary for Fraud and Payment Solutions
• Review the effectiveness of our current strategies based on standard metrics and make adjustments as needed
• Represent Fraud and Payment Solutions at client meetings and provide ongoing client support, as needed
• Review requests for rule additions and/or changes from Clients
• Ensure performance of environment is not degraded by rule implementation
• Strictly adhere to compliance guidelines regarding working with sensitive and confidential information
• Documentation to support business decisions regarding fraud rules and strategies, including analytics logs, change management control documents and management reporting
• Support monthly invoicing and billing for Card Products, as well as card investigations and other support duties as assigned
• Some project management duties as assigned, such as analysis and documentation of business requirements, co-ordination of work tasks and facilitation of UAT and PAT testing, as required
• Manage incoming emails and requests from clients, ensuring they are responded to in a timely manner and all requests are documented and resolved
• Proven analytical, problem solving, research and reporting skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Results oriented with a bias for action and with a sense of urgency
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Highly effective interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates high integrity and commitment to quality
• Possesses initiative, innovation, and vision
• Ability to exercise great judgment
• Flexible and adaptable to change and able to handle multiple and conflicting work priorities
• Demonstrates high integrity and commitment to quality and service
• Excellent organizational skills
DirectCash Management Inc. ("DC Payments") operates in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico and is the leading provider of ATMs, debit terminals, prepaid phone cards and prepaid cash cards in Canada. Establishing operations in 1997, DC Payments has built a global technology and security infrastructure that enables us to offer convenient and secure transaction processing. With over 7,700 ATMs in Canada and more than 21,000 worldwide, DC Payments has grown to become the second largest ATM operator in the world.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan, as well as an employee assistance program.
Please apply online through our Careers Page at www.directcash.net
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
DC Payments is an equal opportunity employer.