IVIE Awards Nomination Process
Success Breeds Success
Would you like to nominate an individual or organization for their achievements? Would you like to show off your own successes?
The Nominations are open until September 8th for the following awards:
- Sonja Halvorson Memorial Social Merit
- Canadian Innovation
- International Innovation
- Merchant Innovation
- Privacy by Design
- David Chaudhari Memorial Lifetime Achievement
- Most Innovative Organization
The People's Choice is selected from submissions for the above listed awards
Nomination Procedure: Complete the nomination form online before the deadline. TIP: copy and paste from a Word document to ensure you don't exceed the number of character/word restrictions.
Deadline: nominations can be filed at any time up until September 8, 2017, but we suggest you file as early as possible to benefit from all the publicity that happens between now and the Gala.
- No product or service may be nominated for more than 2 awards
If it is, all nominations for that product or service will be voided.
- All nominations must be received by the deadline. After that time:
- No new nominations will be accepted.
- No nominations may be withdrawn.
- No changes can be made to nominations received.
- All fields are mandatory. Incomplete nominations will be voided.
- Previous winners of the Founders' Lifetime Achievement Award cannot be re-nominated for those awards.
Awards Ceremony: The Gala awards will be held on Wednesday, November 8th, 20 Toronto Street Conference Centre, Toronto, Ontario.
Sponsors Connect with Success: Have you had a remarkable year? Show the world that you are a market shaper! There are a limited number of sponsorships for this popular event and they offer attractive and budget friendly options for making an impression.
For more information regarding sponsorship, please contact Michelle Weir-Kinghan – email@example.com / 905 426 6360 x117.