ACT Canada Forum
We'd like to thank our speakers, sponsors and delegates for contributing to another ACT Canada Forum!
The Forum (formerly Cardware) is the premier payment conference for insights and networking for issuers, acquirers, merchants, brands, regulators, solution providers and other stakeholders. We're excited to announce that the Forum is evolving to meet your needs.
You can read the key points from the 2019 Forum here. If you attended and would like to access the presentations from the 2019 Forum speakers, you can do so via the conference app.
What changed? What didn't!
- New location
- New date
- New format
- New themes
What stayed the same?
- Expert speakers who know our market
- Engaging stakeholders to tackle the complexities of payments
- Enabling dialogue that can refine your strategies
- Evolving your knowledge with curated content
This is where key stakeholders connect in an intimate, highly focused forum to ask questions and share insights.
This event explores opportunities to increase revenues, decrease costs and manage risk in a market that's constantly moving. At the ACT Canada Forum, we:
filter the truth from market noise
understand complex issues
join the dialogue to help you make profitable decisions
network with key decision makers
- Open Banking – The Consumer Perspective
- Legal Impacts of Canada’s Digital Charter & the Risks of Data Management
- Disciplined Innovation Process
- Digital ID and Changes in the Canadian Market
- Secure Remote Commerce – What to Expect in Canada
- Enabling Digital Commerce in Canada
- Innovation Changing our Market
- Payment Insights: The Insiders Debate What’s Really Happening in our Market